Our consultative services are provided by highly trained Board Certified Behavior Analysts with vast experience across a variety of settings servicing different populations. Our consultants work with multidisciplinary teams and families to facilitate optimal progress for the children and adults we service, including but not limited to: individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual disabilities, Downs Syndrome, and ABI/TBI.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Public and Private School District Consultation (long or short term): We work collaboratively with school administrators/directors to provide different levels of consultation on a case-by-case basis. This may include consultation for an individual student, class, or new program initiative.
- Skills and Behavioral Assessments: We can conduct a variety of skills assessments (e.g. ABLLS, AFLS, VB-MAPP), as well as Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs).
- Individualized Program Development and Supervision: We offer both program design and ongoing supervision to ensure the integrity of our ABA programs.
- Limited Consult: We offer additional consultation to existing ABA programs/cases/teams that require additional support.
- Staff Training: Our highly trained staff provides didactic and hands-on training sessions with school and home program staff.
- Parent Training: We provide training and support for parents and caregivers in both home and community settings. Specific training goals are identified and prioritized in conjunction with each family.
- School/Program Startup and Peer Reviews: We have experienced professionals, both administratively and clinically, who provide consultation to assist you if you’d like to initiate a program startup in your area. This may be for a private school or public school classroom/program or peer review.
- Behavior Analyst Mentorship (BAMP): Often schools/districts wish to have their own staff become certified in behavior analysis. We can provide the necessary supervision to complete the requirement for certification. Via consultative services, we can provide this in a public or private school setting, where individuals are working at least 10 hours per week using the principles of Behavior Analysis.
- Workshops/In-services: We can provide a multitude of workshops and in-services in the areas of Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, and Autism.
For more information contact Judy Palazzo at 203-882-8810 ext. 312 or firstname.lastname@example.org